[iot-pmc] Nomination of Pierre Terrée for the Eclipse IoT PMC

Hello PMC,

I would like to officially nominate Pierre Terrée [1] as a new member for the Eclipse IoT PMC.

Pierre is the project lead of Eclipse Keyple [2],  and being a mentor for the project, I saw Pierre handling the onboarding and learning to navigate his way around in the Eclipse Foundation community. Eclipse Keyple has been an active participant in the Eclipse ecosystem.

As Pierre is working for Calypso, this would also add some more diversity to the PMC from an employer perspective.

I do think that the PMC would benefit from his experience and support.

@PMC: Please cast your vote in the following 72 hours by responding to this email thread.

+1 from me

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/user/10989
[2] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.keyple

--
Jens Reimann
Principal Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill, Thomas Savage

Back to the top