From: Edelmann Alexander (IOX/PAX-CLX) <Alexander.Edelmann@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 10:48 AM
To: Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Olotu Kevin (IOC/PAP-VO) <Kevin.Olotu@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [iot-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse Vorto

Hi Jens ,

Yes, I am stepping down as Vorto Project Lead.

Cheers

Alex

From: Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2020 at 5:38 PM
To: "Edelmann Alexander (IOX/PAX-CLX)" <Alexander.Edelmann@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Olotu Kevin (IOC/PAP-VO)" <Kevin.Olotu@xxxxxxxx>

Hi Alex,

that makes perfect sense to me. But in that case, what would be missing to me, is an explicit statement from you, that you are stepping down as project lead, since you will no longer fulfil that role in the future. Unless I misunderstood you.

Cheers

Jens