[iot-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse Vorto

Hi PMC Team,

After my election for project lead, I’m still waiting for the PMC approval.

Since we want to release the 0.13 version of Vorto soon, it would be great to have the approval, so I can follow the process together with the current project lead.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.vorto/elections/election-kevin-olotu-project-lead-eclipse-vorto

Thanks and best regards,

Kevin Olotu

Eclipse Vorto (IOC/PAP-VO)
Bosch.IO GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY
| www.bosch.io
Tel. +49 30 726112-348 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | Kevin.Olotu@xxxxxxxx

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing.
Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic, Yvonne Reckling

Discussion regarding Election for Kevin Olotu as Project Lead on Eclipse Vorto

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.vorto/elections/election-kevin-olotu-project-lead-eclipse-vorto

Back to the top