[iot-pmc] Future of Eclipse NeoSCADA

Hello PMC,

this is direct reply to the archiving proposal of Jens Reimann which he kindly mad me aware of as I have not been part of this mailing list until now.

The company I work for (https://www.misurio.com) is using the Apache Camel IEC 60870 component which relies on the NeoSCADA implementation of IEC 60870. We can not provide support for the project as a whole, but carving out the parts of IEC 60870 and supporting it as a standalone project would definitely be a possibility.

Let me know what you think of it and what we would have to do in order to make this happen.

Regards
Philippe Schaller

Back to the top