[iot-pmc] iot.eclipse.org Refresh: We Need Your Feedback!

Hi everyone!

The Eclipse webmaster team put together two mockups of the new look and feel for the Eclipse IoT website. Please take the time to look at them and provide feedback by commenting on the following GitHub issue:

https://github.com/EclipseFdn/iot.eclipse.org/issues/210

In particular, we are interested to know which of the two concepts you prefer. However, you can comment on any aspect of the mockups. The final look and feel will probably be a mix of the two concepts and will take your feedback into account.

Ensure you provide you feedback no later that Wednesday December 4, 2019.

I look forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.