Re: [iot-pmc] Review Information for Hono 1.0.0

Yes it does. Thanks.

On 27/09/2019 13:42, Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4) wrote:
On 27.09.19 13:16, Ian Craggs wrote:
Looks great.  Congratulations on the release and graduation.  +1 from me.

One question - the 'downloads' tab on the project page gives a HTTP 404
- seems a bit untidy?

Thanks for the hint, Ian. This broke with the latest re-structuring we
did on the homepage. Should work now.