Re: [iot-pmc] PMC speaker - Working group call, June 18 2019

Hi Frédéric,

you are right :) I can do that.

Cheers

Jens

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 5:20 PM Frédéric Desbiens <frederic.desbiens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone.

Just a friendly reminder to let me know who will speak on the behalf of the PMC during our Working Group call tomorrow (June 17).

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Jens Reimann
Principal Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Tom Savage, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top