Re: [iot-pmc] Committer Election for Ege Korkan on Eclipse Thingweb has started

Hi Matthias,

You say „we would like to include“ - so why isn’t Ege’s work included yet? The usual progress is to be a contributor (by having contributions accepted and merged by the project) and THEN become a committer (who is responsible to judge whether other peoples work should get merged).

Once there are links to work that someone has done for the project, you should provide those as a part of your nomination to publicly explain the nomination.

Cheers,
Kai