Re: [iot-pmc] Committer Election for Ege Korkan on Eclipse Thingweb has started

Dear Kai

Sorry, I was not subscribed to iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx, so I learned about your mail only after checking the election page.

Ege implemented a tool for validating W3C WoT Thing Descriptions (and more), the “TD Playground”. We would like to add it to the Eclipse Thingweb “toolbox for WoT”. By now, he also finished another contribution for testing WoT Servients at runtime, which we would also like to include.

Since it is way more than a bugfix, we would like to make him a committer.

Best wishes,

Matthias

Back to the top