Re: [iot-pmc] Small patch exceptions?

This is fully clear.
But my question was not about the general case, but the specific one (a simple typo): The git log will show the author that does not have an ECA as the commit author, while the commit message will have my name as a sign-off. Just wanted to make sure that this is ok and that your IP log tooling does not expect the git commit author to mandatorily have an ECA.

Kai