Re: [iot-pmc] Is the Eclipse Edje project alive?

On Thu, 2018-08-16 at 14:22 +0200, Benjamin Cabé wrote:
> All,
>
> After some discussions off-list, it would appear that the best course of action
> at this point will be, unfortunately, to archive the Eclipse Edje project.

While I generally trust your assessment of the project, Benjamin, I find it hard
to support a request to archive/shut down the project without any details of the
"off-list" discussion being shared. Maybe you can forward relevant mails to the
PMC members directly, if they are not suitable for being posted here (which I
would actually prefer for reasons of transparency).