Re: [iot-pmc] Is the Eclipse Edje project alive?

PMC,

Please summarize the discussion. Ideally, I'd like to see a single (concise) paragraph that cites the reasons why the project should be terminated and a couple of +1s from PMC members.

It's probable that the EMO will notice the resolution of this discussion, but a formal request to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of the PMC would be handy.

Thanks,

Wayne