Re: [iot-pmc] Using newer version of already approved works-with dependency

On Mon, 2018-04-23 at 11:54 -0400, Sharon Corbett wrote:
> Hi Folks:
>
> From the IP Corner...
>
> Workswith CQs - There is no issue regarding appending "and later versions" to
> Workswith CQs generally.  Feel free to do so at creation.

That is great news, Sharon! Is there any reason why we cannot simply consider all
works-with CQs approved for the specific version the request has been created for
and all newer versions by default? If not, is there a way for us to turn
existing, already approved, works-with CQs into this kind of "waiver"?