Re: [iot-pmc] CQs lacking version information

Good Morning.

Thank you for letting us know.  I will check our records to ensure CQs do contain version numbers for those that have been licensed certified.  You are correct, versions are required; however, the Committer will not be able to adjust - they will need to make a comment and the IP Team can adjust on their behalf.

Perhaps PMC can send it back to the Committer (awaiting committer) in an effort to educate, letting them know its required.  Asking them to work with the IP Team to arrange for the applicable version to be included in the summary before PMC can +1 the request.  Additionally, including a URL where the source is hosted is a requirement; not a maven link.

While this will slow the process down, we need to ensure CQs contain required information.

Best Regards,
Sharon