Re: [iot-pmc] Simple +1 for previously accepted works-with dependencies

I have just updated the PMC guidelines [1] according to our voting.

Thanks again for doing this, Jens :-)

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/PMC

Kai H.

On 16.10.2017 11:26, Kai Kreuzer wrote:
+1!!!

On 16. Oct 2017, at 10:39, Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4) <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jens,

this finds my full appreciation and support :-)

I was wondering all the time why we can't piggy back "works with" dependencies ... if this is the way to avoid repeating non-sense votes/discussions, I am totally in!

Looking forward to your proposed changes to our charter :-)

Thanks,

Kai H.