[iot-pmc] Agenda for next IoT WG meeting tomorrow - Wednesday Mar 1

All,

The next IoT WG meeting will be tomorrow, Wednesday, Mar. 1 at 9amPT/12:00ET/18:00CET
The call-in numbers are available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes and at the end of this email.

Please find below the agenda for this meeting:

·         Presentation from the Eclipse Titan team at Ericsson – Eclipse Titan is a tool built around the TTCN-3 testing standard, and it is very relevant for IoT as it can be used to test MQTT, CoAP, oneM2M, etc. communication scenarios.

·         Update on the latest Eclipse Hono milestone release – what’s new, how you can test it, roadmap towards final release. Hono will be an important piece of the overall Eclipse IoT cloud stack so I think this will be useful information for many of you.

·         Eclipse Foundation Security policy – Security is obviously a key concern for IoT so we would like to make sure everyone is familiar with the Security Policy in place at the Eclipse Foundation, and that all projects implement appropriate to let their users know how to report security issues, and know how to handle them.

·         Other topics – Let us know if you would like to add anything to the agenda.

We will be circulating presentations about Eclipse Titan and the Security Policy closer to the meeting tomorrow, so that everyone can follow. I hope many of you will join.

Cheers,

Benjamin.

---

The meetings are held via teleconference. The regular call-in numbers are shown below (if possible, please used caller paid numbers). There are a few local / toll-free dial-in numbers, but you may want to setup a SIP client on your computer if possible.

·         North America 1-866-569-4992

·         Germany 49-692-2224-6059

·         France 33-(0)-17-070-8535

·         UK 0800-033-7806

·         Switzerland 41-44-580-2115

·         Sweden 46-85-063-8386

·         Italy 003-902-3604-8268

Participant conference extension: 713, then enter pin 68764

SIP clients can call 713@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 68764.

Benjamin Cabé – IoT Program Manager & Evangelist

Eclipse Foundation
+33 (0) 619196101
@kartben

Back to the top