Re: [iot-pmc] Reminder to approve committer vote for Henryk Fischer

Hi,

sorry for letting this sit there for so long.

Eclipse projects work based on the idea of Meritocracy. So, for nominating a committer, there needs to be some sort of justification for the nomination. Also see the Eclipse project handbook on this [1]. This information should be provided to the PMC. That lack of this information is probably the cause why this one is sitting here so long without someone taking care of it.

Now this is not to annoy people, but in order to create a successful open source project with a working community.

That being said, as unide is pretty fresh project and sometimes it happens that an initial committer was just forgotten. If that is the case,, then just let me know. Because that is a valid justification IMHO as well.

Cheers

Jens