Re: [iot-pmc] Request assistance for OM2M 1.0.0 Release

Dear Jens,

You are right. To make it clear, I added the following paragraph to the "Project Plan" section:

Compatibility
This release implements now the oneM2M standard instead of the SmartM2M standard. It comes with a completely new API and so it is not backward compatible with the previous release.

Regards,
Mahdi