Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kura Documentation

TL;DR: No.

Longer answer:

There is no prohibition against posting documentation anywhere (subject to the terms of the SUA and license, of course).

However, the Freedom of Action provision in the Eclipse Development Process requires that project intellectual property be hosted using a service supported by the Eclipse Foundation. The basic logic is that we need to have some guarantee that the IP will persist past any change in the business model of a service.

Theoretically, if we have a means of backing up the content onto EF-managed services and potential to rehost it, then we could use the service, but setting that up requires some effort from the Webmaster. If you want to explore this option, open a bug.

Is the content on GitHub IO stored in an EF-managed repository?

Wayne