[iot-pmc] Eclipse Kura Documentation

Hello,

The Eclipse Kura team is looking at better ways to handle documentation. We are currently using Github IO, but would like to move to something that provides more management features for committers and a better experience for users. We are considering Read the Docs [1], but would like to ask the following questions:

1. Is the Eclipse Foundation okay with us hosting documentation on this site?
2. Do other projects have documentation solutions that they have found useful?

Thanks,
David Woodard
Eclipse Kura Project Lead

Back to the top