Re: [iot-pmc] Github issues for Paho

Hi Ian,

For migration, there¹s no automatic process in place, but you can refer to
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/iot-pmc/msg00826.html for a pretty
simple procedure to do the migration yourself.

>We've had some Github repos created for Paho, and issues were not
>disabled for them all, as I expected.

Oops. Please open a ticket against Community/Github so as Webmaster can
fix that for you (or maybe there is nothing to be fixed, if you want
Issues to be enabled anyways ;-) ).

Benjamin ­