Re: [iot-pmc] PMC approval for Mosquitto 1.4 release

w00t! A huge +1 from me! That is fantastic news!

Note that usually incubating projects do releases with version number <
1.0  *but* Mosquitto certainly is a mature project so I would expect the
project would request a graduation soon ­ actually I would even suggest
you do graduate with this version.

Congratulations and looking forward to the release!
Benjamin ­