Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse IoT metrics

All,

You will find attached the updated Eclipse IoT metrics for last month.

Benjamin

Le 5 déc. 2014 à 14:22, Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,

You will find attached a snapshot of the Eclipse IoT projects’ activity for last month. In just about a minute, it should allow every project lead or anyone interested in what’s happening at Eclipse IoT to see how the projects are doing, and how many people visit our websites or access our IoT sandboxes.
I will update it each month, and maintain an archive of the monthly reports at [1].

FWIW, I would really like to see more projects providing downloads and/or make sure that their existing downloads are served via the mirror script [2].

Let me know if you have any questions,
Benjamin –

<Eclipse IoT metrics - 2014-11.pdf>