Re: [iot-pmc] Council representatives

Yes. Project mentors must be a member of the AC.

Wayne

On 24/09/14 02:52 PM, Kai Kreuzer wrote:
Hi Wayne,

I need two, for example, for the new IoT Information Model Repository project. :-)

Does it absolutely need to be a member of the Architecture Council?
Otherwise, if exceptions to this rule are possible, I would offer to be a mentor for this project as I anyhow have a strong interest in it and will most likely be deeply involved.

Regards,
Kai