[iot-pmc] Council representatives

Greetings IoT PMC.

The IoT top level project is entitled to appoint representatives to the Architecture and Planning Councils. The representative must be lead or member of the PMC.

The councils are described in the EDP:

https://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php#4_8_Councils

The Architecture Council representative is required to attend a monthly call, and is able to be one of the two mentors required for new projects (which will be handy as we bring in more IoT projects).

The Planning Council representative represents the interests of the top-level and associated subprojects with regard to the simultaneous release and other cross-project concerns.

Who would you like to nominate into these positions?

FWIW, Benjamin is already appointed to the AC, so I'd prefer that we add somebody else as the IoT representative.

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
@waynebeaton