Re: [interceptors-dev] Need to restage?

Hi,

Okay, Interceptors 2.0.0 is refreshed.

Btw, if 60 days retention is a potential issue with our process, can't we ask for say 120 days? It's not that we stage gigabytes of data, do we?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 10:19 PM arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

It should be done with ease. For a clean restage I do normally remove the existing bits before running the script. I can do that now.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms