Re: [incubation] Fast releasing projects

I think it will be good to get the Architecture Council to review the current release review process and to suggest improvements to the EMO. I feel it could be streamlined to better support more frequent releases with less delay and less overhead.  For example, the delay that results from a public review period seems pointless given that no real "public" in actual fact reviews these things during the review period...