[incubation] Publish "unofficial" releases and trademarks

Hi,

for quite some time, we provide snapshot releases of the N4JS IDE (i.e., an Eclipse based product with the N4JS features and special branding).

The source code is currently under review and we have no code committed to the official Eclipse N4JS repository yet. Instead we are still working on our "old" github repository (the project is open source since March last year).

Now we want to continue providing snapshot releases. For that, we want to use our own infrastructure and build a product. In the context of becoming an Eclipse project, we have transferred the trademark "N4JS".

Would it be ok to call the "nonofficial" release something like "NumberFour IDE for N4JS"?

I also assume that we have to use a different logo for that release?

Can we link to the nonofficial version from the Eclipse N4JS website?

Best regards,
Jens

Back to the top