Re: [incubation] Email access to Eclipse forums?

+1

On 2017-02-22, at 05:46 , Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 02/22/2017 10:58 AM, Ed Merks wrote:
Please note that a fundamental complaint here is that user questions have dropped dramatically.   I wonder also if the flow of answers has also dropped.  I'd be happy to see statistics that contradict this assertion.  In fact, I'd be happy to see statistics.
+1. I'd like to see the community provided metrics and statistics that would allow to manage itself with a "Lean startup" approach, where you measure the impact of everything to take better decisions.

Unrelated note:
Should the policy of this mailing-list be to redirect as much as possible to other "specialized" media (cross-project-issues-dev in that case) to avoid scattering discussions and spamming newcomers (target of this mailing-list) with advanced community or technical discussions?

Cheers
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers