Re: [incubation] Take me off your distribution

All,

The mailing list are management by Mailman. There is a link to the interface below every single message. It brings you to a website that lets you tweak your delivery options. It's possible to disable mail delivery completely. That should prevent any mails from being delivered to your address.

Meanwhile, I suggest raising a bug with Webmaster (as Doug pointed out below) to request disabling auto-subscription.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/