Re: [incubation] Take me off your distribution

Me neither.

Lvc@

On Feb 18, 2017 21:40, "Stephen Connolly" <stephen.alan.connolly@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please fix the bot. I do not want to be on this list

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Feb 2017, at 09:58, "arcanefoam@xxxxxxxxx" <arcanefoam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This question has been asked before, if I am not mistaken. Apparently this list is managed by a bot that adds any user that participates somehow in an incubation project. So I think if if you unsubscribe, at some point the bot will add you back in. Guess the bot could be modified to have a black/white list.

Never the less, I feel your pain. I do commit to a project, but do not actively participate in the release engineering process so 99.9% of the discussions in this list don't appeal to me.

Cheers,