Re: [incubation] Another newbie question for project forum(s)..

Doh!  I thought for sure I had checked for that yesterday, but I didn't see it.  Today -- no problem, it's showing up.  Thanks for opening my eyes, Dani...  :-)

Kevin

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 2:36 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kevin

Scroll down on that forum page until you see 'Eclipse Projects'. Expand that node and then you will find 'Eclipse Microprofile' below.

HTH
Dani

From:        Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Discussions for new Eclipse projects <incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        16.02.2017 22:24
Subject:        [incubation] Another newbie question for project forum(s)..
Sent by:        incubation-bounces@eclipse.org

In our Welcome note, item #5 indicates that a forum for microprofile was created.  But, the only link provided was for the general community forums...

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/

So, is there an individual forum for our MicroProfile project?  I searched the community forums and couldn't find one.  I tried a few common names with no luck.

I was hoping that maybe this forum could substitute for our Google Group, but I'm not seeing that capability...

Thanks,
incubation mailing list
incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/incubation