[incubation] Another newbie question for project forum(s)..

In our Welcome note, item #5 indicates that a forum for microprofile was created.  But, the only link provided was for the general community forums...

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/

So, is there an individual forum for our MicroProfile project?  I searched the community forums and couldn't find one.  I tried a few common names with no luck.

I was hoping that maybe this forum could substitute for our Google Group, but I'm not seeing that capability...

Thanks,
Kevin

Back to the top