Re: [incubation] Need some assistance with updating project website

I should have read further down before my earlier response. Sorry about that.

The documentation that you're looking for is here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit

When pushing, push to refs/for/master to trigger code review.
Note that you do not have to trigger code reviews. If you push directly to master, it'll bypass the review mechanism.

HTH,

Wayne