Re: [incubation] Need some assistance with updating project website

Hi Kevin,

The project website is under Gerrit control. Please use the clone URLs on the page below for remote operations. Please do not use the URL below, but the URLs listed there:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/admin/projects/www.eclipse.org/microprofile

To push, you must use either SSH or https. For SSH, you must upload your public key to Gerrit:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/ssh-keys

For https, you must use a Gerrit-specific password. The Eclipse account password cannot be used:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/http-password

When pushing, push to refs/for/master to trigger code review.

Thanks

Derek (Webmaster)