[incubation] How to build plugins that use OSLC4J

Hi,

we  built an OSLC interface to access the EMF model of the Eclipse APP4MC project.
The required OSLC4J libraries are distributed by the Eclipse Lyo project

Lyo provides no OSGI plugins but a large number of third party libraries is required:

During development we wrapped the "external" libraries in two own plugins:
/plugins/org.eclipse.lyo.oslc4j
/plugins/org.apache.jena
This was not part of the official Eclipse project but now it should be contributed
to APP4MC (and the IP checks have to be done).

Questions:
How can we (as an Eclipse project) use the results of the Lyo project ?

If we have to build plugins to include the OSLC4J libraries in an Eclipse installation
then do we have to do the IP Clearance for all the dependencies (again) ?

Best regards
Harald

Harald Mackamul

Software Platforms and Technologies (CR/AEX3)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Renningen | 70465 Stuttgart | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49(711)811-49399 | Harald.Mackamul@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Rolf Bulander, Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Markus Heyn, Dr. Dirk Hoheisel,
Christoph Kübel, Uwe Raschke, Dr. Werner Struth, Peter Tyroller

Back to the top