Re: [incubation] Concise onboard instruction

Thanks Wayne.  That helps quite a bit.  When I looked at the portal, I was kicking myself for not seeing links, but now its clear you added those links.  If I wanted to discuss a waiver for the ECECF, would that be on this list? I can provide a documented employee covenant that explains why the ECECF doesn't apply in my case.

John