Re: [incquery-dev] misc notes on the xcore issue

Hi,

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Ujhelyi Zoltán wrote:
However, as this bug is introduced in Luna, you could do your demo in Kepler + Xtext milestone + Xcore milestone, I guess.

OK, we'll give this approach a try.

In the mean time, I think we should also fix the generator's behavior mentioned by Tamas:

Regarding the @Ecore annotation (in xcoreiq) and its effect for
rewriting the plugin.xml with the new nsUri;
- for the first time a <!-- @generated library --> comment is placed
into the plugin.xml for the generated package entry.
- this will be removed during the IncQuery generator phase
- from this point the xcore generator is unable to update the entry with
the new nsUri because it is looking for this comment.

Currently, this behavior introduces a weird race condition, as the plugin.xml contents generated by the Xcore generator are necessary for the IncQuery builder to successfully run (since the EPackage is resolved through this).

Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD
Research fellow