Re: [incquery-dev] misc notes on the xcore issue

Hi,

as far as I know, the following heartbeat is current: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Rhythm and http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Basically, there are nightly builds, weekly integration builds and six-weekly milestone builds. Sadly, I don't think there will be any milestone build before ECE.

However, as this bug is introduced in Luna, you could do your demo in Kepler + Xtext milestone + Xcore milestone, I guess.

Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group

On 2013.10.15., at 22:14, Istvan Rath <rath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi
>

> On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Ujhelyi Zoltán wrote:
>
>> luckily the PDE issue got fixed quickly.
>>

> does anyone know when / how this will be available in builds? This is important in preparation for the ECE demo.

Back to the top