Címzett: Incquery developer discussions <incquery-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Feladó: Istvan Rath
Küldte: incquery-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dátum: 2013/06/03 10:02de.
Tárgy: Re: [incquery-dev] query by example - demo on 4th June meeting

Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD
Research fellow
Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group

On Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 7:52 AM, Istvan Rath wrote:

Good idea!

Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD
Research fellow
Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group

On Monday, May 27, 2013 at 5:50 PM, bergmann@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi guys,

I have taken the liberty to invite one of my students (György Gerencsér) to next week's regular developer meeting (that's @15h 4th June).
He will come to show a quick demo of his project (Queries by Example). I would like to ask for your feedback on how his work could evolve into a useful addition to EMF-IncQuery.

Thanks,
Gábor