Re: [incquery-dev] meeting next week

Hi all,

the minutes of our meeting can be read on https://trac.inf.mit.bme.hu/VIATRA/wiki/IncQuery2/Meetings/20130507
and http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMFIncQuery/DeveloperMeetingMinutes/Meeting20130507
(from now on, we'll continue on wiki.eclipse.org)

The short summary is that we are on track for releasing M3 in about 10 days, as the apirefactor branch will be finalized this week. In preparation for this, I have updated http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.incquery/releases/0.7.0 and performed some "maintenance" in bugzilla, please react to the comments and let's close all the issues that can be closed.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD