Istvan RATH, PhD
Research fellow
Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group

On Monday, May 6, 2013 at 6:46 PM, bergmann@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

I will not be present at the developer meeting on 14th of May, as I will be attending student presentations.
Also, our usual meeting room IL405 will be available at that time, anyway.

Will the meeting be held at the scheduled time, in a different location, or should we reschedule it instead?
E.g. the room seems to be free on Wednesday 14:00, although we will have to re-broker it from Tamás Bartha.

Cheers
Gábor