Re: [incquery-dev] IPatternMatch refactoring

Hello,

Can't we hide away all these behind a facade called EventSource{Specification|Instance|...} or something, so that we do not need multiple RuleSpecification and RuleInstance classes?

We can, we should, we will. Can you elaborate on your idea?

However, the main question is: should we introduce ITuple as a generalization of IPatternMatch or remove incquery.api related classes from EVM?

Cheers,
  Ábel

Back to the top