Re: [imagen-dev] Introducing myself and suggesting a way forward for the ImageN project

Hi Andrea,

First, I think this is great; I am +1 on you being added as a committer to this project.  With the greater context of this project, I will say that you could have been added as a committer at any point.

In terms of the Eclipse process, I believe the existing committers would need to nominate and elect you as a committer.

From the Eclipse project page (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.imagen/who), the committers are
Jeffrey Xie
Jody Garnett
Simone Giannecchini

Any of them could go to the Eclipse portal, and nominate you.  That'd start an election which runs for a week (or until everyone responds).

Hope that helps!

Jim