[imagen-dev] ImageN starting up for 2024

Hey folks, I gathered this codebase as one of my last activities as Boundless/Planet Federal employee - and then did a bit more work while unemployed for a few months :)

And then I had to wait for my opensource community to be in position to act! And that time is now …

For background reading please see:
https://geoserver.org/behind%20the%20scenes/2024/01/03/roadmap.html

I will be asking for help setting up additions to the team from the JAI-Ext project, and then we can plan a bit of a roadmap for a 1.0 and a 1.1 release.

I am also curious who is here? Please reply to this email with your thoughts, interest in JAI —> ImageN, and availability over the course of 2024.

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top