Thanks for the information. I added the o.e.wb.core.lib and the linux launch also works.

Regards,
Ram

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 8:42 AM Smith, Robert W. <smithrw@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ram,

It's been a while since I've run through the .product files for all OSs. For Linux, the solution should be the same as for your branch, add o.e.wb.core.lib. Manually adding the package won't work, as the reason it isn't listed is that it isn't in the target, and so it needs to be brought in through a different bundle. Unfortunately, I know of no automatic way to search for what bundles in a target re-export other packages to resolve situations like this.

Robert

From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Ramachandran K. Narayanan <knarayanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 5:42 PM

To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Core OSGi Launch
Hello Robert,

I wasn't able to find the lucene bundles, but adding the o.e.wb.core.lib resolved the Core OSGi launch, so thank you for that.

I am having trouble launching ice.linux_product launch file. I used the Validate Plugins feature to resolve the first three errors, but I am stuck on how to resolve the last one (screenshot attached). I am not able to find the org.apache.commons.beanutils package and even when I manually added it into the launch file, that doesn't seem to work.

Just to clarify, I am getting this in the 'next' branch, if that helps.

Any thoughts on this?

Thank You,
Ram