Re: [ice-dev] Core OSGi Launch

Hello Robert,

I wasn't able to find the lucene bundles, but adding the o.e.wb.core.lib resolved the Core OSGi launch, so thank you for that.

I am having trouble launching ice.linux_product launch file. I used the Validate Plugins feature to resolve the first three errors, but I am stuck on how to resolve the last one (screenshot attached). I am not able to find the org.apache.commons.beanutils package and even when I manually added it into the launch file, that doesn't seem to work.

Just to clarify, I am getting this in the 'next' branch, if that helps.

Any thoughts on this?

Thank You,
Ram