[ice-dev] Releases reviews, mergers and feature freezes

Everyone,

In preparation for our upcoming releases of ICE and EAVP, I would like to ask that we schedule a feature freeze for October 4th and have all required branches of both projects merged into their reflective master branches by then.

ICE's release review is next week on the 5th and I am going to schedule EAVP's for the same day. We will use the 16 days between the reviews and releases to address any issues that pop up and polish up the documentation. ORNL people, please catch up with me to figure out what tasks you need to do.

Jay

Back to the top