[ice-dev] ICE Listener at Port 9278

Hello ICE-Dev,

If I run the downloaded version of ICE, I see that there is a java process at port 9278 (using netstat). Now I build ICE manually (using the 'next' branch) and close down all open ICE sessions (so that port 9278 is freed).

Then when I run this built version of ICE, I don't see any listening process at the same port.

I am using this "netstat check" to verify my R-OSGi changes. However, even without my changes, I am not able to observe the built version of ICE opening up a listener at port 9278. Is this expected or am I missing a setting here?

Thanks,
Ram
--
Ramachandran K. Narayanan