Re: [ice-dev] Issue 261 - Core as R-OSGi

Hello ICE-Dev,

I am currently looking at getting ICE to run headlessly, i.e. with just the Core. I am trying to understand how the Client is called and how I can isolate it from the build, but I may need a few pointers here:

1) How is the ICE executable binary (at the root of the ICE build) created? That must be starting up the Client too, but I don't know how it's created.

2) To isolate Client from the Build, do I just modify the pom.xml at the root of the ICE source folder? That is, should I remove the client modules in that file?

Or do I remove the client modules from aggregator/pom.xml?

3) o.e.i.client.rcp/build.properties has an entry for o.e.i.icelclient.application.launch. Is this module created at build time and should I be modifying it for my current purpose?

Thanks,
Ram